WE ARE LOOKING FOR SALESFORCE EXECUTIVES ALL OVER #TANZANIA
Alliance Insurance Corporation is one of the most dynamic insurance companies setting benchmarks in the Insurance sector of Tanzania. Whether it is corporate governance and transparency or taking a leadership stance in promoting the insurance sector into the hinterlands of the country; Alliance Insurance is proud to be leading from the front.
Alliance Insurance is among the top companies in the insurance sector in Tanzania in terms of various parameters under which insurance companies are rated and ranked such as premium income, financial strength & claims-paying ability. Alliance has booked a Gross Written Premium of Tshs 76.40 bn in 2021 and has been performing consistently in its 25 years of operations.
Our performance over the years speaks of our ability to perform in a tough and demanding market.
Great opportunity for someone with an entrepreneurial drive.
To be the leading insurance company in East Africa that is respected, empathetic and easily accessible to all stakeholders.
- To be the most respected insurer in East Africa
Pursuant to Sales Force Executives (SFE) Guidelines of April 2022 Alliance Insurance Corporation Limited is currently accepting Sales Force Proposal for Selling insurance products as a Sales Force Executive. We are now inviting qualified applicants to join our Sales Force Executives (SFE) in the following Region:
- Dar es salaam
Registration Deadline: 30th June 2022
1. Building relationships with new customers
2. Create awareness of the need for general Insurance
3. Should be able to meet the projected target on new business
4. Proactive and follow up with the prospective customers for new business and Cross selling activities
5. Plan meetings with clients and drive negotiations
6. Maintain Sales regulation and compliance in all business sourced
7. Submit policy documents to clients within the specified period.
8. Keep adequate and relevant records
9. Carrying out need analysis of the customer
10. Should be able to attend periodic training on products
11. Customer Centric and maintain the ethics of the Company
12. Maintain Value, Vision, and Mission of the company throughout his/her association with the company
Qualifications and Experience
Degree or Diploma of insurance or COP (certificate of proficiency in insurance).
II. Professional qualifications
Professional in sales and marketing
a) Communication skills
b) Presentation skills
c) Computer skills
Attractive commissions and bonus
- Rewards and incentive programs
- Support from managements and insurers
- Marketing opportunities.
All applicants should send their CVS to email@example.com
For further information Kindly visit our office on 7th Floor Exim Tower, Ghana Street. Dar es salaam