Alliance Crop Insurance
Crop insurance provides a robust cover to individuals working in the agriculture sector particularly farmers, ranchers and farming business owners.
Types of Alliance Crop Insurance
Alliance offers 3 types of crop insurance.
- Multi-Peril Crop Insurance
- Weather Index Products
- Area Yield Index Insurance
What does Alliance Crop Insurance Cover?
A crop insurance covers both the farmer and his property depending on the type of policy chosen by an individual. Here’s a list of losses covered by Alliance Crop Insurance.
- Losses caused by Weather Conditions
- Losses caused by Insects and Pests
- Losses caused by Natural Calamities such as fire, earthquake, etc.
- Losses caused by Low Yield or Low Price
|Multi Peril Crop Insurance (MPCI)
|Weather Index Products
|Area Yield Index Insurance (AYII)
Alliance Livestock Insurance
Livestock insurance cover the farm animals such as dairy cattle, beef cattle, poultry, pigs, sheep, goats, horses and bloodstocks. It is a type of agriculture insurance and can be purchased both separately or as a combo with the crop insurance.
What does Alliance Livestock Insurance Cover?
- Losses caused by Diseases
- Losses caused by Euthanasia
- Losses caused by Accidents
- Losses caused by Health Issues and Breeding
- Losses caused by Natural Calamities
- Losses caused by Malicious Acts
|Sheep & Goats
|Horses & Bloodstock